Construction Marketing Tips: What Are Google Local Services Ads?
Digital marketing plays an integral role in the success of the modern-day construction business. The problem is, when searching through Google, most people don’t get past the first page. We believe that every contractor out there could increase their income by learning how to rank higher on the first page of google.
As a construction marketing agency, we specialize in getting your business noticed online, using a whole variety of combined techniques. One of our favourite strategies is by using Google local services ads.
What are Google Local Service Ads?
Google local services ads appear at the top of the first page of Google when you search for a service – the first thing any potential customers see. They feature a selection of location-specific businesses, and each of these businesses are the cream of the local crop – the ones Google has decided are the most relevant to a customer’s search.
4 Ways Google Local Service Ads Can Help Your Construction Business
Statistically, local businesses are becoming a more popular choice, which is great news for contractors. However, potential clients are turning more and more to the online world for guidance on which construction company to rely upon.
Here are some of the reasons why we think google local services ads are worth investing in.
- You’ll earn the trust of brand new customers simply by having a Google guarantee next to your name.
- You’ll be seen by hundreds of potential clients. Google is now a huge source of income for many construction businesses.
- Your contact details can be easily found and shared with others.
- You’ll only pay for your Google local services ad when you see results
How Do I Set Up Google Local Services Ads?
Setting up Google local services ads can take a couple of months. There are quite a few steps and you need to be registered and verified by Google my business. If you’re already registered, it’s important to make sure that your information is up to date and that you have a few reviews under your belt.
As a marketing agency tailored specifically to the construction sector, we know the process inside out. We can use our years of experience in the industry and apply them to your construction brand, so you can focus on doing what you do best.
How Do I Get My Business on the First Page of Google? 4 Top Tips
Alongside Google Local Services ads which are generally trusted, we would recommend doing the following:
- Register your details with services like Yelp, Angi and BBB.
- Create a blog that has been optimized. Good quality, relevant content will help you to rank higher.
- Get yourself put on the map, literally. Verify your location to make sure your business is showing up as part of the Local Pack.
- Get some reviews from previous customers online.
We can help you to make the most of your construction business. Get in touch.